Visit Oakland Spine and Rehab

Friday, January 29, 2010

Medical Breakthrough For Pain Relief

Pain Sufferers Find Relief at Oakland Spine and Rehab with the FDA Approved Lite-Cure Laser

Hello, I'm Dr. Brad Butler, DC. Are you in pain? Have you tried everything to alleviate your pain without success? Are you contemplating surgery? Have you had surgery and are still in pain? In many cases operations are necessary for proper health and recovery from injury. However, I have seen countless post-surgical patients who did not want or need surgery and are still in pain. Oakland Spine and Rehabilitation utilizes state-of-the-art technology for pain relief that is proven to be an effective alternative to surgery. We offer a complete spine care pain relief program that involves a combination of individualized physical therapy, Deep Tissue Laser Therapy, manipulation under anesthesia, corrective chiropractic care and more.

Advanced Pain Relief Tools and Accurate Evaluations

Are pain pills, injections and spinal surgery effective, long-term solutions for pain relief? ABSOLUTELY NOT! Patients who come to Oakland Spine and Rehabilitation Center receive access to the most advanced pain relieving options available. The same technology that has typically only been used by professional sports teams is now available to you!

THERE IS A BETTER WAY TO PAIN RELIEF!

At Oakland Spine and Rehabilitation Center we have the area's ONLY LiteCure (LCT-1000) Laser Treatment. Deep tissue laser therapy is an innovative, scientifically based therapeutic modality. This new technology is FDA approved and offers advanced pain relief and faster healing times through a process known as photobiostimulation. The LCT-1000 laser treatment delivers deep penetration photonic energy to bring about profound physiological changes*. ATP (adenosine-triphosphate) production is increased, inflammation and pain reduced and circulation increased at the site of the injury. These changes in cellular chemistry are triggered by the LCT-1000 – MAKING IT A TRUE HEALING MODALITY.

LCT-lOOO Deep Tissue Laser Therapy does not require the use of drugs or surgery and there are no known side effects or risks that may occur with other forms of pain treatment. In addition, it can often achieve results faster that other treatment modalities. During the treatment, the patient feels a deep, soothing warmth. This pleasant sensation reassures the patient that the laser is stimulating cellular activity. MANY PATIENTS EXPERIENCE RELIEF AFTER THE VERY FIRST TREATMENT!

What Conditions Can Be Treated at Oakland Spine and Rehab?

  • Herniated, bulging or "slipped" discs
  • Spinal Stenosis
  • Neuropathic Pain in Arms, Hands, Legs and Feet
  • Failed Back Surgeries
  • Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
  • Arthritic Joints
  • Migraine Headaches
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Sciatica

What Patients Are Saying:

"I suffered from neck pain and migraines for years. I tried traditional treatments and tons of pain pills, but none of them worked. It got to the point that I was taking the pills and still getting the pain. I didn't know what else to do. Then I was referred to Dr. Butler. After his evaluation, he told me I would be a candidate for the LiteCure treatments. After the very first treatment I felt immediate relief from the pain. The best part is that it was the first thing I have done that has lasted. I can't believe how much better I am feeling" - Megan, Age 29

"I was diagnosed with neuropathy many years ago and had been getting worse over time. It got to the point where I couldn't even feel my feet. The other doctors I went to see had no solution except to put me on strong medications that didn't help my condition and had several undesirable side effects. I came to Oakland Spine and Rehab about two months ago. In addition to chiropractic care and physical therapy for my lower back I started treatments with the laser. The laser had a deep heat feel to it. I can say that for the first time in a long time I am starting to feel better. I can feel my feet again and my balance is improving. I would recommend this treatment for anyone who has neuropathy." - Bill, Age 74

Still Skeptical?

In a world of money back guarantees (that nobody uses because of the hassle) I am so confident you will see RELIEF at Oakland Spine and Rehabilitation Center that I am willing to take it a step further. Therefore, I will allow the first 25 callers to receive 2 treatments at our office ABSOLUTELY FREE and WITHOUT FURTHER OBLIGATION. There are NO strings attached so you have nothing to lose but your pain!!

It's Time to Take Control of Your Life and Enjoy Freedom From Pain


2 Free Lite-Cure Treatments
for the fist 25 callers who mention this blog

(no strings attached)

CALL TODAY (201) 651-9100

Oakland Spine and Rehabilitation Center
350 Ramapo Valley Road, Oakland, NJ
(in the Copper Tree Shopping Center next to Staples)
www.oaklandspineandrehab.com